Check my emotional and mental wellbeing
A self-assessment for Health and Social care staff with a direct link to mental health support resources
Please fill in this brief (10-15 minutes) questionnaire to be offered relevant information based on your answers, also offering support and advice for health and social care staff.
Non-urgent advice: THIS TOOL IS NOT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
This self-assessment tool is not designed for emergency situations. The information supplied on this page is simply to indicate where you should go in a state of emergency.
Non-urgent advice: For medical advice
Advice on health problems is available on NHS.UK.
Urgent mental health support and advice are available here.
For non-urgent personal medical advice call 111. For emergency medical advice contact 999.
Always follow any medical advice you’ve already been given by your doctor.
Non-urgent advice: Information Sharing
The Information that you provide in this assessment will not be shared with your employer.
Self-assess your emotional and mental wellbeing
- Answer questions about your mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Find out where to get help for your mental health.
Who is this
- You work in the provision of health and social care and/or are part of the extended NHS network
- You are over the age of 18
- You live or work in England
- Your level of anxiety
- Your mood
- Your reactions to traumatic experiences
- Use of alcohol and other substances
- Information about you (should you wish to share it)
NHS England are the data controller for the personal data collected. This will consist of your name and contact details.
The contact details of the NHS England Data Protection Officer are: [email protected]. You can contact the NHS England Data Protection Officer in relation to making a data subjects rights request. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office about the processing of your personal data.